Friday, December 19, 2014

Crazy Season

      This holiday season has been absolutely nuts, both with family and at work. Has yours been worse than you remember last year being? I will completely admit that I just bought my first Christmas presents last night. I know, I'm a horrible procrastinator, but I had reasons for waiting. I do have at least solid ideas for everyone on my list though, so now it's just the purchases themselves that need done. We also finally put the tree up last night, since we now have items to put under it. I promise pictures as soon as the rest of the decorations are up!

      This season snuck up on me rather quickly with so many things keeping me occupied, but let's take a step back and a deep breath. I have to say, though obviously gifts are always nice, the thing I'm looking forward to most is spending time with my family and friends. Plans are still being made for Christmas, but I already have something set for after the first of the year and I can't wait to see everyone.

      I know this was a quick life post, but I'd like to end with a few questions! What is your favorite part of the holiday season? Favorite holiday food? How about favorite traditions? Please let me know! My boyfriend and I haven't started too many of our own yet, but I'm always looking for fun new ideas. :) Our only one at the moment is every Christmas since we started living together we've gotten a special ornament for the tree.

      I'll see you back here soon for decoration pictures and maybe a look at what I've been playing lately. ;) Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment