Friday, October 31, 2014

This Is Halloween!

Afternoon ghosts and ghouls!

      What does everyone have planned for this Halloween? I plan on upholding my favorite tradition of watching The Nightmare Before Christmas(just the perfect Halloween/Christmas movie, right?) and handing out candy to any little monsters that may stop by! Just wanted to drop in for a quick holiday post and share with you my Halloween nail art. What do you think?




      I got my inspiration for them on Pinterest, and liked the 'stitched together' look between the nude color and the green. It made me think of Frankenstein's monster or a rag doll, though not blue like Sally. ;) To create these nails I did two coats of Pure Ice in the color Shore Bet for the base, then, using my Nailene Perfect Tips, I polished the tips with Sinful Colors' Innocent. To finish it off I used Salon Perfect in Black Ink which has a thin detail brush. Hope you like them, and would love to hear what you might be up to for Halloween night or weekend. Just remember to stay safe out there, and may you find more treats than tricks!


      Have a good one, and I'll see you back here soon.










Just so you know, I am still planning on publishing another post Saturday afternoon. So far that seems to be the best time for me to post regularly with my crazy work schedule right now, but if anything changes I will let you know!




No comments:

Post a Comment